Hallvi Linen Tank
Or 4 payments of $32.25 AUD More info
Thank you! If this style comes back in stock we will let you know.
The Hallvi Tank is a classic ELK style crafted from 100% French linen. A natural fabric, this high quality linen is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Linen softens with wear and relaxes into a beautiful comfortable piece perfect for the heat of summer.
- An A-line style Tank that falls comfortably to the waistline
- Easily styled with a skirt, pants or jeans
- V neckline at front and back
- Bust darts for a flattering fit
- 100% French Linen, a natural material made from flax plant fibres grown in the northern regions of France.
100% French Linen
This garment has been made from 100% French Linen, a natural material made from flax plant fibres grown in the northern regions of France.
Linen is a light, breathable fabric that is durable and strong. It wrinkles easily which is part of its appeal, it is easy to care for and becomes softer with age and wear.
This garment was designed in Melbourne by the ELK team and made by Tongxiang Jimmy Fashions in China. Jimmy has worked with us since 2010 making both woven and knitted apparel. Jimmy is actively working with us to make workplace improvements to ensure the factory is safe, ethical and sustainable. We visit Jimmy at least twice a year and he visits our team in Melbourne annually.
The factory is signed up to Sedex, and undertakes regular SMETA social compliance audits.
Size and Fit
Approximate bust measurements (measured flat):
6: 43 cm
8: 45.5 cm
10: 48 cm
12: 50.5 cm
14: 53 cm
16: 55.5 cm
18: 58 cm
Approximate length measurement:
6: 59 cm
8: 60 cm
10: 61 cm
12: 62 cm
14: 63 cm
16: 64 cm
18: 65 cm
Our model Annabelle measures:
She is wearing a size 8
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Dry cleanable
- Wash dark colours separately
- Cool hand or cold gentle machine wash
- Use thoroughly dissolved mild detergent
- Do not rub, wring or spin dry
- Line dry in shade
- Linen will naturally relax as it is worn and will then wash back to size
- Crinkling is also a natural property of linen which easily irons back out