Exchanges & Returns
OUR RETURNS POLICY
We are here to help you in any way we can. For all returns, faulty items and refunds you must provide proof of purchase through a receipt and/or an order number so we can process your request.
Please note we can only process returns of ELK items that were purchased online at www.elkthelabel.com or from one of the ELK Retail stores. Items purchased from an independent ELK stockist cannot be processed by us and must be returned to the store where the purchase was made.
We are happy to offer you a refund for the following products
- SALE items - can be refunded within 7 days
(for online orders 7 days begins once it has left the ELK warehouse)
- FULL PRICED items - can be returned within 30 days
(for online orders 30 days begins once it has left the ELK warehouse)
- ELK CLEARANCE STORE items – sales are final. No refunds or returns
We do not offer exchanges. Instead of an exchange, we will REFUND your original item upon its arrival at the ELK warehouse. If you would like a new item/s to replace your return our customer service team can create a draft order for you to complete a new sale which you can advise on the Returns Form. You may also prefer to purchase your requested item in advance to guarantee your size or preferred style.
REFUND, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
We aim to process your refund within 5 working days once your item/s has been received to ELK.
YOUR RETURN FORM
For all return, faulty and refund requests, please download the Returns Form here. For us to action your request, this form will need to be printed and filled out in full and sent back with the product to:
Returns Department ELK
124 Henty Street
In the unfortunate case you have received an item you believe to be faulty, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +613 9478 1800 during business hours for advice on how we may assist you.
- We recommended sending a photo of the item showing the affected area to email@example.com
- Faulty items will be assessed by our team and we will repair, replace or refund on a case-by-case basis
- We follow the ACCC guidelines and reserve the right to repair if possible in line with our sustainability values
We are more than happy to accommodate a refund under the ELK returns policy which is referred to at the top of this page.
- We can only refund to the original method of payment
- Items must be returned in their original, unused condition with ELK tags attached, in their original packaging and shoes in their original box within the specified time frame.
- The purchaser is responsible for the cost of returning the goods to ELK.
- We cannot be responsible for goods damaged in return transit.
- ELK recommends using a postage method that insures your items during transit.
- Please retain the postal receipt so you can reference the tracking number to confirm the return of your items to ELK.
- Online orders can be returned through our ELK retail stores.
- We do not accept returns on earrings, masks and swimwear due to hygiene reasons.
- Once your refund is processed, we aim to send you an email within 2 working days. Once received, please click on the link in the email which states 'view your invoice' to confirm your requested exchange item and proceed to payment.
- If you are concerned about missing out on limited stock or need something for an upcoming occasion, we can organise this new order for you before your return is processed by contacting Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +613 9478 1800 between 9.00am to 5.00pm weekdays AEST.